RE: Forum for OTR stuff?

>An official site won't have anything more than my forum, in fact, it may
>have LESS... I don't know what K&L's (and their label's) position on
>"vines"
>might be...

Be that as it may, I don't imagine they'd officially (unofficially) bless
something that, like DV said, is on someone's personal site. Possibly if it
was a dedicated OtR fan site. Even then, longevity would be a concern. I
mean, I set up a forum at my site too, though there are no links to it and
my site is only vaguely open. http://forums.satelliteroad.com  poof. And
sure I have a good host and intend to keep the site around for a long time
to come. But I'm not sure I've made a 10-year commitment to paying for
hosting and just keeping it together. And if the forum posts aren't somehow
exportable, then either someone takes over hosting to maintain the archive,
or all those posts disappear. And the cool, if slightly strange, thing about
the list is that it is preserved in all its glaring glory. It's great that
you set up a forum to use and that people are enjoying it. I'm sure not
trying to drag people away. I'm just waiting a little longer.

BTW, does anyone know anything about how the official site is maintained? Do
K&L actually update the html themselves, is it contracted through the label,
etc.? Just curious.

Nate