Re: Forum for OTR stuff?

And since Paste is their official ordering depot now, perhaps the apple
orchard is decentralizing somewhat anyway. To put it in Nick's words, the
Grey Ghost denizens have better things to do than wrapping shipping tape
around cardboard mailers all day long. Nick said they had lots and lots of
vinyl orders in the first 24 hours with no advertising. They also said they
had between 600 and 1000 warehoused at Paste.