To: over-the-rhine-announce@actwin.com
From: OTRhine@aol.com
Subject: Over the Rhine Special Events

Hey everyone,

We're having such a blast on our tour that we realized we haven't been
letting you know about some of our extra curricular activities.

For instance, this evening, Thursday, October 2, at 5:30pm, Karin and I will
be performing acoustically at Luna Records in Indianapolis at 1315 W. 86th
Street. We'll be giving away some free signed stuff and saying hello before our
show over at Birdy's. (Hometown boys and girls--Indianapolis is only 100 miles
from Cincinnati. Come surprise us if you feel like a little spontaneous road
trip.)

Tomorrow afternoon, we'll be performing acoustically on WFHB in Bloomington,
Indiana at 4pm if you'd like to tune in. And we'll be playing a show later in
the town where we mostly recorded OHIO.

The songs on OHIO are exploding in concert. It's been a great ride so far.

Hope to see you soon and check out overtherhine.com for more.

Best,

Linford for Over the Rhine

approved: willow