P.S.: Louisville

A few trailing memories from last night.  K&L were in the radio
studio in the afternoon, one of the things they mentioned was how
big of an Al Green fan Karin is.  They've been to his church which
they described as 1 1/2 hours of singing (Al gets kinda carried
away).  Before the show I wondered to myself if OtR played a
non-smoking club (the issue is hotly debated here) would Paul still
show up?  As it turns out it was non-smoking, by the band's
request, but that still didn't stop Paul aka "Smokey" and he got a
little ribbing for it.    The audience for its part was
exceptionally respectful.  Like at the end of She, you could hear a
pin drop until the last note had completely ended.  I don't know
what it is about Jesus in N.O. that brings out the tipsy talkers,
but that was an exception.

>  Paul's Pedal Steel work sounds like it should now.  But I'm
> thinking specifically about Jesus in N.O. which they didn't play
> in Lexington.

No, actually it was Long Lost Brother and if memory serves me it
was markedly better than before.

Suddenly I feel like going on, from town to town ...
-jas