Re: Louisville KY 2003-10-01

I was impressed with Paul's grappling with Technology on TWCW. Korg's Kaoss Pad is extremely popular with the rap and techno and nü-metal bands. It's interesting to see a more organic band put one to use.

As for the instrument Paul plays on Nobody No. 1... Well, when OTR invited Paul to go on the road, they asked him to "come play a little guitar" for them... and he just took that a little too literally. Seriously... that's called a "mando guitar" ... half mandolin, half guitar, all the rage among guitar players these days, apparently.

Jason Neely <bondibox@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Hi Rhinefolk,

Safe as .... It was a great show tonight @ Uncle Pleasant's.
TWCW wasn't the Tour De Stortion that it was - he's tamed the beast...

If anyone can tell me what that thing is he's playing during Nobody #1, I'd
like to know.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com