#1 at radio in Bloomington

check it out- in my home town of Bloomington Indiana O.T.R. are #1 at WFHB.

-Paul

WFHB TOP 30 9/29/03:

 1. Over the Rhine Ohio Back Porch
 2. Sinead O'Conner She Who Dwells... Vanguard
 3. My Morning Jacket It Still Moves ATO
 4. Shelby Lynne Identity Crisis Capitol
 5. Some Girls Feel It Koch
 6. David Byrne Lead Us Not Into Temptation Thrill Jockey
 7. Rickie Lee Jones The Evening of My Best Day V2
 8. Rory Block Last Fair Deal Telarc
 9. Joe Henry Tiny Voices Anti
10. Gillian Welch Soul Journey Acony
11. June Carter Cash Wildwood Flower Dualtone
12. Various Artists Verve Remixed 2 Verve
13. Loudon Wainwright III So Damn Happy Sanctuary
14. Josh Ritter Hello Starling Signature Sounds
15. Rodney Crowell Fate's Right Hand DMZ/Epic
16. Scout Niblett I Am Secretly Canadian
17. Mojave 3 Spoon and Rafter 4AD
18. Guided by Voices Earthquake Glue Matador
19. Pacific UV Pacific UV WARM
20. Michelle Malone Stompin' Ground Daemon
21. Josh Rouse 1972 Rykodisc
22. Emmylou Harris Stumble Into Grace Nonesuch
23. Kraftwerk Tour de France Soundtracks Astralwerks
24. Los Straitjackets Supersonic Guitars in 3-D Yep Roc
25. The Raveonettes Chain Gang of Love Columbia
26. Po' Girl Po' Girl Hightone
27. Sam Bush/David Grisman Hold On, We're Strummin' Acoustic Disc
28. Professor & Maryanne Runaway Favorite Happy Thighs
29. Rosie Thomas Only With Laughter Can You Win Sub Pop
30. Rufus Wainright Want One Dreamworks