RE: Attention Kylie Wilkerson

FROM MICHELLE:

http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/month.200306/msg00011.html

"And then Kristen(HI!!!) and hubby
were there...  she stopped by to congratulate me and Joe about
the
'engagement'. I say 'engagement' b/c Karin introduced Joe as my
fiance. He's
not... yet. :) We shared quite a laugh over it b/c we had just
looked at
rings the nite before...
Karin thought we might be engaged by the end of the nite anyway
b/c we had a
jacuzzi in our room. (talk about turning a few shades of red!!)
:)"

Thanks for filling in the blanks, Michelle.  That is too funny.  Maybe
Karin is clairvoyant. :)
T xo