RE: desert Island discs

Brad wrote:

          …..Hmmm... Is the concept of the "desert island disc" becoming outdated in the age of the iPod? ….

….."what 500 cds could you not possibly live without?"

Being a huge fan of iPod, I can relate.  At present I have all the OTR studio recordings and all of my OTR  ‘bootleg’ recordings, all my Cowboy Junkies, Natalie Merchant, Dave Matthews, James Taylor, Widespread Panic, KBCO Studio C discs, and a few others.  I just recently brought it with me on a plane across country and had hours of non-stop music in my pocket…no fuss/no muss.

iPod is the best thing since sliced bread….Mine was  $300.00.  Extravagant?  Maybe, but worth every penny IMHO.

Trudy xo