Re: desert Island discs

Hmmm... Is the concept of the "desert island disc" becoming outdated in the age of the iPod? Presuming, of course, that on this desert island there is a functional hi-fi, then I suppose it's not too farfectched to suppose there will also be an apparatus for charging the iPod's battery. So, the question now, I guess, becomes not "what five cds could you not possibly live without," but "what 500 cds could you not possibly live without?"

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?