Setlist & (sparse) Review - 09/27/03 St. Louis

THE DUCK ROOM, BLUEBERRY HILL - 9/27/03

- Spinning
- Bothered
- Long Lost One
- Show Me
- Jesus In New Orleans
- She
- Nobody Number One
- Lifelong Fling
- Ohio (Karin solo, playing piano)
- BPD
- All I Need
- World can Wait
- When I Go

*ENCORE*
- My Love Is A Fever
- Cruel & Purdy
- Changes Come (incredible!)

Beetle Bob was there, and Karin thanked him for coming to their show

I know "Ain't No Sunshine" was in there somewhere, but it's not listed on the band's copy of the setlist (I nabbed the drummer's copy)

Still no vinyl of Ohio, just a pretty sample to show off.  Did get the great Ohio poster, though, and my wife bought a shirt.

The Duck Room is pretty neat, in the basement of Blueberry Hill.  Lots of duck related stuff hanging on the walls.  Karin apologized for those who were expecting an acoustic show.

The room could have used a few more chairs, though...about 3/4 of the crowd had to stand

--Jonathan Dix