RE: Setlist & Review - Dubuque, IA

> They didn't play "The World Can Wait" either?

Nope, though that one I didn't mind missing. I really dig the tune, but there were a couple of must-haves on my personal wish-list, and they hit 'em all 'cept "Ohio."

We spoke to Linford for a few minutes at the merch table, and my cousin mentioned the conspicuous absence of the track for which the album, tour, t-shirts and stickers advertise. Linford just smiled in that mysterious way he has and told us that it was the first time they haven't played it on this tour, but that Karin said it just didn't "feel right."

=

s&th
hooligan at apostate_com
www.jaquelinerose.com

"You make movies because you need to make movies.
Everything else is unimportant. If you wait to get the
money to make a movie, then you shouldn't make the
movie. If you need distribution in place before you have
the courage to make a movie, then it's not a movie worth
making. [...] You make movies to lose your money. That's
the purpose of making a movie - to put your life into
something - not to get something out of it."

                                       - John Cassavetes