Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V5 #302

Over the Rhine will appear at the Bottom Line in lower
Manhattan on October 12, provided the Bottom Line's landlord does
not foreclose on the club's lease prior to that time.

http://www.bottomlinecabaret.com

My extremely limited experience in traveling between New
Jersey and New York suggests it is almost always quicker and
less hassle to take the train/subway vs. trying to negotiate
highway traffic into and street traffic within the City.

FABoyer at aol_com wrote:
I don't even know where or if OTR is playing in the NYC
area.  But, even though I live 20 minutes west of Manhattan
getting into New York for a concert is something you have to
count the cost about.

Sue and I want t! o see Neil Young just outside of NYC on the
Long Island side. The hour and a half drive ended up taking
over three hours because we spent an hour and a half
approaching and creeping accross the George Washington Bridge. ...

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?