Seattle (off topic)

Hey,
I notice quite a few listees are from the Seattle
area. I will be up there for the day on Saturday, and
was wondering if there was anything interesting going
on up there. I would be half tempted to go to a show,
cept I have no dough to spend on a hotel so it would
have to be like afternoon or early evening. Anyway, if
anyone hears of anything, let me know. Thanks.

NP: Disk two - How long have you been stoned.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"