in bad taste (no otr content)

Ok, I know this is in bad taste, but given the latest
discusions on Johhny Cash, I just cannot resist it:
Headline from the Onion, 17 September, 2003:
God Grants John Ritter's
Wish To Meet Johnny Cash

Sorry, but I just could not help myself.

and speaking of Johnny, a couple days back someone
asked if anyone ever got to see Mr. Cash. I am not
sure if I shared this or not, but I saw him preform at
a Billy Grahm Crusade in  1993. He did "Burning Ring
of Fire," and till last Spring, I thought the song was
a metaphor for Hell.
Well, older and wiser. Wish I could go back to 93,
maybe I would have appreciated the song more.

Np: Blonde Redhead - Missle

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"