Re: What's In A Description?; The Sound Of The Springs

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Christina Howell wrote:

> --- So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
>

> It just goes to show that people in general categorize
> and classify. As unfortunate as it may be in your mind
> (and mine) to put OTR in a the box of Christian Folk
> music, for some it may have a far less negative
> perhaps even positive conotation.
>
> I like to think that people like a band for more than
> the genre in which they are classified. Anyway, I will
> put a cork in it here before I go off on a long
> diatribe on my personal views of music and art.

In the words of my dear friend Bryan Lambert, DO IT!  DO IT!

(not like everyone else here hasn't taken at least one shot at it.  I
think it's practically a rite of passage here.  It's almost bloody
unavoidable.  Seriously, we applaud your restraint, Michelle.)

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)