Sizing Up The Situation

chris ramsdale <chrisr at seaqspam_org>
wrote-

"wow, kylie... is tiny"

I realize that listees often find difficulty in resisting fun at the
potentially incontinent Kylie's expense, but is it really necessary to
remind us about the size of Kylie?

Well, she really did seem to be shorter, this year, but, is a very
devoted oTr fan;-)

p.s. Don't let the computer B.E.A.S.T. get both your age, and location,
while clogging up the list.

NP-> One Bad Pig with Johnny Cash- "Man In Black"

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993