Finally :-0

Ywah!!!!!!!!!! I finally made it through all those
emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What seriously sucks is this email address I have. It
will not list my emails in the order they come. Oh
well, this list is the only thing I really use this
adress for anyway. I only kept it because some people
were suppose to contact me about doing some copy
editing, but they never did. posers!
Enough disjointed, and severly off topic emails from
me for one day.

NP: A speed metal cover of "The sound of Silence" (I
kid ya'll not about this one).

--- Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:

>  Trudy - COLORADO
>  Drew J - MINNESOTA
>  Genevieve - NEW YORK (originally Cincy though.)
>  Michelle - Maui, HAWAI'I
>  Michael C - INDIANA (Close to Chicago)
>  Eric G - Greater Philly, PENNSYLVANIA
>  Paul Soup - TEXAS

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"