RE: Hello?

hmm, funny.
I made a simaliar error when I saw the band. It was
the films for radio tour, and I had only just become a
fan. I decided to buy the latest CD, but forgot the
exact name. So, instead of films for readio, I bought
Amateur Shortwave radio. But heh, it was good none the
less. :-)
np: Hot Butter - Popcorn

--- kylie wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
wrote:
> Keith wrote:
>
> >He settled on Films for Radio, but the girl at the
> merch counter gave me
> >Amateur Shortwave Radio by mistake.
>

> *Gasp*!!!
>

> :)
>
> -kylie

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"