Re: The Penguin (no otr)

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 10:02, Drew Johnson wrote:
> Mr P. Opus returns on November 23rd to a Funnies Page near you.
>
> This may not be the Event that it is for me.

Oh, it is.  I'm excited, and can only hope that the Star Tribune will
carry it (I'm a Pioneer Press man myself, having collected almost 10
years of their comics when I was a youngster, but my wife's parents get
the Trib, and we don't get the paper, so I'll have to visit for Sunday
lunch).

Or better yet, online?  I'm already paying for Uclick's comic service
solely for being able to read Bloom County reprints, starting at the
beginning and going through the end at an accelerated rate (1 week every
2 days).

Troy