Re: concerts-a-gogo

In a message dated 9/14/2003 2:35:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, wrosesongs at fastmail_fm writes:
would love to see tori amos live.

Ooooh, yeah. You gotta do that. I've seen her three times, and she's just a powerhouse on stage. I saw her near Christmas last year. She was holding one of the last notes of "Gold Dust" out really long, and the crowd was completely silent, when some yutz yelled out a song request. She stopped the song, looked directly at the guy and said "F**k you." And without missing a (further) beat, she finished the song. Guy deserved it.