Re: confessions of a kazaa user

For the record, I am listening ot an MP3 I just
downloaded. This is the first time I have heard the
band, and I am now a fan.
Yeah, ok, sure. MP3's really cause damage to the
artists. Even though I have already decided BECAUSE of
the MP3, that I am going to buy the CD and go to thier
shows!!!! Capitalistic pigs!
Sorry, I know this issue has been discussed time and
time again on this list, but the actions of the RIAA
severly anger me. DId anyone hear of that junior high
girl who is getting sued? I say we storm the record
companies, just as the French stormed the Bastille!
Viva la France!

NP: The High Violets - 44 Down

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"