Re: Re: Thinking of the back roads...

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> On 9/10/03 9:49 AM, quoth the effervescent bink at
> binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com:
>

> >i SO know what you mean... hey, can we be neighbours then? :{P}
>
> And then y'all'd be only, what, six hours from me?

> Much reason to soiree, I think.

something like that.

i will bring my dented pinata from the rehearsal dinner, or better yet  -
only the vast amounts of hard candy.

of which i like only the werther's (not too sweet) and the peppermints.

people actually *eat* these hard candies?

what planet are they from?

or s it 'what planet did i come from?' (:

rhys

--
End hunger
Save the whales