Re: Thinking of the back roads...

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Rick Callender wrote:

> --- rhys frank <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
>
> > 'well dave, it gets foggy around here...'
>
> LOL!!!! i've had similar discussions with people over that in the past
> it always cracks me up.

me too -  i do dread sometime the afton mt drive, since if there's a
wreck,. you are back up for miles n miles.  i'd rather be backed up going
down - cos then i can look down into the valley

> > i feel VA in my bones, creeping like a virus, overwriting my desire to
> > make home elsewhere.
>
> i SO know what you mean... hey, can we be neighbours then? :{P}

like we are now?

we've a new kitten Jula - which is a burkina faso language and trade lang
in Ivory Coast. he's a fuzzy grey ball of laughs. salto is stilla bit
horrified that he's roaming *her* house, instead of her big grey stripey
friend whom she misses terribly - i do too.

rhys

--
End hunger
Save the whales