Re: TWHF questions and some Lewis stuff too

--- Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:
> And what about that endign. Here, after the Queen
> spent all this time thinking she was sucha  bad
> queen,
> her loyal subject writes just the the oppisette.

I love this book.  It is one of the most incredible
books I have ever read, ever.  It takes you through so
much more emotion and turmoil and love than most
books.  This is one of the few books where I loved and
hated all of the characters.  It takes you into a
whole different world.  It's a wonder it doesn't rank
up there in popularity with Narnia and Middle Earth.
But a hidden treasure nonetheless.  My husband and I
read it out loud to each other last year and it was
even better the second time around.  I recommend
reading it out loud, even if it is to yourself.  It's
so powerful that way.  I had a hard time reading at
times because I was choking back sobs (like reading
the end of The Last Battle).  It sounds weird, but
reading it gave me a different understanding of
ugliness that almost became beautiful in my mind.

Favorite parts?  Anybody?  I have to think about that
one for awhile.