Re: Beer In A Church

hmm, Beer instead of wine for communion, well, why
not. PDX is quite a fine town for beer. Maybe a
McMenniman's Ruby or a Pete's Strawberry Blonde would
go well to replace the cheap costco wine in a box my
church uses :-)
--- So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
> Dan wrote-
>
> "plus beer in a church- how could it be a bad thing?
> :-)"
>
> In my childhood, Mogen David was used in the
> church's communion, and
> found it rather reassuring that the wine was Kosher.
>

> Beer just wouldn't be the same.
>
> NP-> Tom T. Hall- "I Like Beer"
>
> "I think there's an innocence about the midwest that
> walks hand in hand
> with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler
> 1993

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"