TWHF questions and some Lewis stuff too

Hey guys,

I guess I should know this and I feel kind of silly
asking, but it has been bugging me ever since the
birth of my fandom for OtR.  I can't remember what
version I have of TWHF (it's in the car) but it's the
re-release one with the live version of Fly Dance.  My
Q is regarding the last two songs.  I assume one is a
Ric creation and the other I couldn't even guess.  Do
the songs have names?  What, if any, is the background
behind their insertion in this CD?  And does the last
one have actual words because I can't for the life of
me figure out what they would be.  Thanks for the
help!

And speaking of Till We Have Faces, has anyone here
read Lewis' book of the same name?  It's incredible
and one of my favorites, though it seems to be one of
his more unknown works.  For those who have read it,
what are your thoughts?  For those who haven't, you
should.

Thanks again,