Ashley Cleveland near you

Halloo-

I just received an update from my other favorite singer, and saw several
enries that may interest some of you: she'll be playing at Canal St in
Dayton on Sep 27, and later dates in Chicago, Massillon (Kristen?), and
various places in CA. If you are not familiar with Ashley, she ROCKS. If
you are familiar with her, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Looking forward to Ashley in Winchester on Oct 19, three days after OtR in
Arlington,
Kirk

np - VoL "On to Bethleham"