Re: putting the 'O' in Prtland

--- "Daniel J. Temmesfeld" <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:
> Aaron E. wrote:
> >Am I truly the only over the Rhine fan in Portland?
>
> Our stuffed canadian monkey's* 5 year plan (about
> a year and a half ago) was to be in Portland.  So
> my wife and I will most likely be out that way in
> the 2007 timeframe... lord willing... oh, and job

I lived in Portland OR for about 4 months. I lived downtown about 2
blocks from PSU it was cool - OTR actually played a club in PDX while I
was there. "We are from Cincinnati" - "I am too!!!" I don't think I
ever saw anyone so shocked in my life. Anyway I am going back for my
honeymoon next June.

PS I am a big dork too I went to a stadium Saturday and everyone was
screaming O-H-I-O, I though wow why is everyone chanting the name of
OTR's new album. They were also singing "Hang on Snoopy".

=====
Debbie Flinchpaugh

http://home.fuse.net/mark-debbie/index.htm