To whom did you give your extra Paste CD?

On the suggestion of a couple of people from the list, I gave my "extra
CD" from Paste to someone who had never really heard of Over the Rhine.
I gave my extra copy to my classroom assistant, because I had a mixed
CD playing for my class because it seems to calm them. He asked me
where he could get the CD because he had never heard of them and would
like to buy the CD. I told him that I had an extra copy of the CD they
had just released and he could have it is he wanted it. I have not
heard anything else about it from him but we have been really busy this
week. I was wondering has anyone given his or her Ohio CD away and to
whom.

=====
Debbie Flinchpaugh

http://home.fuse.net/mark-debbie/index.htm