Saturday Night - JAM!!!

Dan commented:

"> K&L... bring Paul back often.  He rocketh."

Well, that pretty much sums up our view of the show as well!  I have not
seen the band rock like this since the Hordinski days and it was a WELCOME
change.  Yea, Jack would get on it now and then, but not like Paul Moak did
Saturday night...the guy was awesome!  So, yes, BRING PAUL BACK EVEN AFTER
THIS TOUR!  Take that, in a addition to a great performance by Karin and you
have an excellent show.  The band wasn't too chatty that evening, but that
was ok because the time was filled with music - seemed like many of the
songs had been transformed into extended live versions.  If there was any
night to have a live tape of the show from the board, this would have been
it!!! The band seemed tight...not like the beginnging of a tour, but more
like the end...very good.  One of the best OTR performances I've seen in a
long time.

I also noticed a young lady with a fairly large video camera on the far-left
side of the stage filming for much of the show.  I can only assume (and
hope) that she is part of the Montage crew and we will be seeing some of
this footage in the upcoming DVD.  Time will tell...anyone know?

Dave