The Dame set list

Hi evebody!

I have two, hopefully easy questions for anyone who might know.  Does anyone know what the set list was for the August 29 show at the Dame in Lexington, KY?  The song they opened with is really the only song I couldn’t figure out and since I’m not the most forward thinking person it completely slipped my mind to ask Linford or Karin when I met them (for the first time…wooohooo!)  My other question is does anyone know what the current Band members names are (besides Karin and Linford) and possibly who was there at the Dame (aug29…)

Thanks for your help!

Eric