RE: I feel alive

Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> wrote:

--- Michael Cade
wrote:

> Good to hear from you again.

thanks! yeah, one's outlook on life and the world is a
much more positive one when you enjoy what you work
at.

it totally agree there, i left my job about two and a half months ago, however i have not yet got a job, not many around at all here. anyway life without the strees from work is so great, i can now think, and think positive. thats a hard thing to do for me, to think positive that is, lol even thinking in general lol!

and as for the album, i love it. i too am a total fan of bothered on eve, my first listern of bothered on ohio, i was kindda like what have they done, but to listern and not compare which is a very hard thing to do, i actually like it, well even love, after you hear it enough times you've forgotten about the eve version.

i have to say that this album is different to the last, this one is i bit sad, but hello we are living in a sad world, and as quoted in one song, no idea which one "only broken hearted peolpe can sing". i think thats how it went.

karin sings of the truth, and a real truth, im a bit sick of all these teenage pop singers singing about being in love, i think some of them are too young to uinderstand the meaning of being loved, and to love back.  thats coming from a single person though who has not experienced the REAL TRUE LOVE

emily