RE: I feel alive

--- Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com>
wrote:

> Good to hear from you again.

thanks! yeah, one's outlook on life and the world is a
much more positive one when you enjoy what you work
at.

> I was just thinkin' of you a couple weeks ago when
> Yosie was looking for a
> name for her new pooch...

yeah, i remember that. barry, however, beat me to the
"ouchy" suggestion. :{P}

> New album thoughts?

hmmm... i haven't had the chance to listen to both
discs straight through yet, although by my first
impression, i would have to agree with whomever said
it was a very "sad" album. it's obviously much
different from the last one (which i really love) but
i need a little more time until i formulate any solid
opinions. still a fan of "bothered" on "eve."

i must confess, however, be he scot or not, i miss
jack. i really connected with his style of guitar
playing (which is similar to mine in some respects.
i'm not critisizing k&l by any stretch of the
imagination, rather, i'm just making an observation...