re: question about moonlite gardens and uh oh

i'm flipping out right now. i guess i didn't think it
would sell out because the last time i saw them there
i got in no problem. so of course i wait 'til today to
check things out, and ticketmaster says no tickets are
available...does anybody know whether they're sold
out? does anybody have any extra tickets? my best
friend from high school is coming up from nashville
just for this show and i goofed up big time.

maria

--- "Brian K. Schermerhorn" <bri at nschermerhorn_com>