re: question about moonlite gardens

> Does anybody know whether you can buy tickets there,
> at the door? I just hate Ticketmaster and will do
> almost anything to avoid using it.

i called coney island last week and asked just that.
i didn't feel real confident in the woman's answers,
but here they are:

-no presale tickets are available on-site (before day
of show).
-the night of the show they will sell tickets at the
door, *if they are still available*.
-day of show tickets will be $15.

i believe ticketmaster lists them @ $12 w/ a $3.75
charge.  so you're really only paying an extra $.75
for the peace of mind of having tickets.

the whole scenario seemed kinda goofy to me, but
that's what i was told.  you might still take it w/ a
grain of salt...

bks