Re: August 19, 2003

Shank Zehr <shankzehr at yahoo_com> writes:
>Congratulations and Blessings to you. I agree, it's an amazing thing. Your
>first, right? Name?

Yes, my first. His name is Colum. It's an old Gaelic name, meaning "dove".

He has indeed listened to OHIO several dozen times. I don't know if it
relaxes him or helps him sleep; when he's close to the speakers, he pays
attention to music, but otherwise, it's just more background noise for
him, I think. 'Course I did hear him humming "Suitcase" last night...

- John

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College
http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither