Re: August 19, 2003

> From: "John Davis" <johnd at antioch-college_edu>
>  Yup. He's here, and healthy, and thogh he gave us a bit of trouble in
> the
> arrival, everyone is fine and happy. He's beautiful. How can I love
> someone so much and have only known them for six days?

Congratulations and Blessings to you. I agree, it's an amazing thing. Your
first, right? Name?

>  Can we attach picutres to list emails? I've never tried. I'll be
> posting
> some to my website one fo these days, when I have time in betwee diaper
> changes and burps.

Six months ago, I tried several times to attach photos of Sophia, but all
was in vain. I'd like to see them on your website; I, alas, don't have one
of my own. Too bad y'all can't see my desktop.

Proud papa,
Kirk