re: can't stop listening

someone surgested the other day, that when we get our signed coppy sent to us that we should give away our spare coppy, well thinking about it more and more, im having trouble thinking of who to give it too, i think ill give it to my chiropractor, they allways play nice music there and a lot of people go there each day, young and old, i think thats a good promotion for over the rhine. its that or a friend but if they dont listern to it it will sit there and be un known, at least at the chiropractic a lot of people will here it,

AS FOR MY REVIEW

i made a copy of the cd, originals playing at home while im on the computer which is about 5 hours a day, and the coppied one in my car which plays just about non stop. i always seem to forget something from the supper market so i have to drive back, i wait in the car listerning to the cd while i send my sister in to get what ever i forgot, i also miss a lot of car parks so that means im driving that little bit extra, (all this has a combination of being an otr addic and having the drivers bug) LOL!

think disc 2 is favorite, i still love disc 1, you know what they are both equally the same, its too hard deciding, i like the lot

ps OHIO was spelt correctly on my cd's and stickers when you look at them the write way up LOL!

emily