re: Cannot stop listening to OHIO

Michelle:

>it's one of my favorites on OHIO.  i love her slow
>vocal soaring w/ the 'fly', 'why' and 'try' parts.  beautiful.

Michelle, you beat me to it once again!

I have to agree with you about 'Hometown Boy'. It is definitely one of my
favs.

The first time I heard it, I wondered... 'should we be listening to this?'
It feels as tho we're peeking in on something that's just between the two of
them. It's beautiful, though.

It makes me feel like writing a love letter filled with truth.

-kylie