Road trip to CO, on the air.

I'm still waiting to snag a copy of OHIO for the radio - I played latter days yesterday - on the
radio - to our listenership of what, 4000 people or so. Man I forgot how much I love that song.

I'd love to take a road trip to CO to see the show at the Bluebird. That place rocks. Weather will be
perfect for it - chilly but not cold. Unfortunately it's about 4000 miles away from haines, ak.
Something tells me that Juneau isn't on their tour schedule.