Re: My take on "Ohio"

I must say that I was suprised by the new disc - mostly by what I liked and didn't like.  Believe it or not, disc two is EASILY my favorite of the two - I enjoy every single song thoroughly, even though "When you say love" made me raise an eyebrow (some of those instruments sound pretty cheesy), but by the end of the song I was laughing and singing along: it's a lot o' fun!  Disc one just struck me as a bit...well...boring.  Relaxing, I suppose, but not quite as interesting to me as the 2nd. Of course, I do like BPD, Ohio, and Suitcase - no question about that.  As far as production goes - I love it, except for one thing: the guitar solo on "Show Me" - didn't someone lose some sort of sick and twisted bet?  It sounds like it was played through a practice amp - one of those things that were popular during the late 80/early 90s that attatched to your belt!  The tone nearly made me sick, since I liked the song just fine until that lead.  Ah, well - I'm still thanking God for ne!
 w OTR music - and that 2nd disc will keep my attention for quite a while.
And, does anyone else here thing that "How Long have you been Stoned" is the BOMB?!!????  Wow.
shannon lewishttp://www.mp3.com/setonedge/