Re: #606 and Paste and vibrato

another mennonite on the list?!

#606...the mennonite anthem.  i think nathan is right about it not being a
coincidence!!  : )

                   ~o

Ahhh, good 'ole #606...

Regarding Paste, I ordered 3 copies and two of the cases were broken, one
pretty bad.  I think next time I'll just get them all at Borders(14.99+tax,
no shipping) and send K&L a check for the difference...

(PS-Nathan - no, i'm not related to those Weavers  ;)