OTR Press

Hi

I just received the new issue of Radio and Records, a national radio trade
magazine.  OTR is profiled as the "AAA Artist of the Week."

In the article, John Schoenberger, writes " I don't know about you, but I
believe that Over the Rhine is one of the most overlooked bands of the
past decade.  Karin Bergquis, who has one of the most amazing voices in
popular music, and her husband, multi-instrumentalist Linford Detweiler,
are a perfect creative team who write probing songs and surround them
with sophisticated arrangements."

Hopefully they'll get more consistent play on AAA stations across the
country.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools