Saturday August 23rd

Did anyone else on the list have a chance to attend Joseph Beth in Cincinnati last Saturday to see Karen and Linford perform?

It was wonderful!!!  I came with husband and kids an hour early so we could get front row seats, which we did. :)  We were within striking distance of them both.

They played about 10 songs.  There were eight from Ohio, as I can recall.  They also played Fever, and a song from Films for Radio.   It was really wonderful to hear them perform live.  A zillion people showed up and Karen remarked it was quite a bit more that the "three" she thought would show.

Afterwards they signed CDs and you got a free poster (signed) if you purchased your CD then.

We are seeing them again this Friday in Lexington Ky.

Heather