Re: love from Paste

Title: Re: love from Paste
To all of you nay sayers, I’d just like to point out that
I don’t think Amazon would *ever* have done something like this.

Impressed,

Paul

Second, regarding some folks that didn’t get an autographed copy and thought they were. Turns out one box of unsigned CDs was accidentally used during the shipping of pre-orders. An honest mistake, but a bummer nonetheless.  We have heard from some of you and are already working to fix this.  Here’s what’s being done:

  1. As soon as we hear from you, we’ll be sending out your signed copy or copies via FedEx Express – which takes 2-3 days.  This means you’ll have your new CD very quickly.
  2. We’re asking you to send your mistaken CD back to our warehouse.
  3. Then contact Paste with your credit card information and we’ll credit your card whatever it costed you to return the CD.

--
paul r. soupiset
creative director