Re: "Me too..."

*sigh*

yeah, me too. i honestly don't care a lot about
signatures but it did cost $7 more to go the paste
way, and cost me many days of excitedly checking the
mailbox until i had it (saturday).

it doesn't bother me much because i like supporting
paste, but something needs to change in the system.
preordering is supposed to be a perk/reward for
dedicated fans, not a hassle.

maria