Re: _OHIO_ Unsigned

In a message dated 8/24/2003 10:24:26 AM Pacific Standard Time, Sobriqet at webtv_net writes:

No.

According to the last list digest, Michael Cade's wasn't either.

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET

I finally received my copy in the mail yesterday (though I had got one from Borders several days ago), and mine was signed. I'm usually not into autographs, but the very idea that K&L touched mine, probably leaving skincells, makes me very seriously consider going out and becoming a bioengineer so I can clone my very own army of Karins. Imagine the lovely marching cadences...

But back on topic: I didn't pre-order my copy immediately, I waited about a week. I can only guess that those discs that were not signed were just lost in the shuffle. Anyone happen to hear how many orders Paste recieved?

left-right, left-right, the Karins singing 'Last Night',
Perry.