From: VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU [mailto:VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 11:46 AM
To: ortrudes at mindspring_com; jason at pastemusic_com; over-the-rhine at actwin_com
Subject: RE: Finally

Wow... Do you recall when you ordered it? Mine was ordered on 7/23/03, and except for an email from Jason at Paste (no tracking number or anything), I've seen NOTHING that indicates that mine has been sent. :(

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy