Got it

Arrived yesterday in the mail.  On my birthday, no less.  Pretty good timing.
So I'm listening to it right now.  It's been a while since I've had an album
that I really didn't want to listen to *while* I was doing something else, but
I'm sure I'll take a couple hours at *some* point to lie down on the floor in
the dark and let it wash over me.  Oh, maybe I'll go over to the Ark tomorrow
morning when no one else is there and play it over the club's sound system.
Tee hee.  I *love* having keys to the Ark.  :-)

Back to work,
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                http://www.rotse.net/dasmith/