RE: Bruce says

so, can i be really cool because i grew up in the South (alabama), lived in
the midwest for 5 years (indiana), savored the NE for a couple
(pennsylvania)--where i caught my first OtR show in NY. whoo-hoo!--and now
consider the NW home.

or does that just make me schizo?

but, alas, i've never lived on a dirt road. city girl at heart.

happy to be so just about anywhere,
chris